Saima Villas Karachi Location, Sizes and Price Details

Saima Villas is a marvelous elite class gated community developed by renowned name of Karachi city’s real estate market known as – Saima Builder & Developers. A while back it was rushed into real estate market and rapidly its news on all Pakistan real estate news websites went viral. The developer of this project has a long prosperous history of developing state of the art residential and commercial project in Karachi for the past many years now. The successfully launched project by Saima Builder & Developers comprises of Saima Elite Villas, Saima Arbian Villas Extension-1, Saima Twin Tower, Saima Paari Star, Saima Luxury Homes and some others.

Saima Villas Karachi

Location Saima Villas Karachi:

The prescribed location of the Saima Villas Karachi is situated right on the edge of Superhighway adjacent to Al-Habib Restaurant. Some of the other significant developments located in close proximity to Saima Villas Karachi include Malir Cantt, Jinnah Avenue, and Jinnah International Airport is also located at few minutes’ drive away from this viable site of Saima Villas Karachi.

The above mentioned precise location, where exactly this fantastic new housing villas project is positioned is undoubtedly the most lucrative location of Karachi city. Because, from here approach to all major parts of Karachi is trouble free, even developments like Fazaia Housing Scheme Karachi, Bahria Town Karachi and DHA Karachi is also o few minutes’ drive. For more information visit wall real estate Pakistan.

Properties at Offering:

The properties offered at Saima Villas Karachi currently include 120, 160 & 240 Sq.Yds one unit and single storey executive villas – for its esteemed clients. These all sizes villas are architected keeping in view all contemporary construction standards to furnish world-class living style to its inhabitants. People who want to own a viable state of the art developed apartments in an established at the same time secure place of Karachi – must consider Saima Villas Karachi. Since these skillfully planned and developed apartments has in store all the basic to advance level amnesties for its valued future residents.

Furthermore, as the project has been developed by a reputable veteran builder of Karachi, so the concern of any fraudulent activity is close to none. The developer has pledged to fulfill all its promised features in Saima Villas on time alongside giving possession to its investors as pledged.

Affluent Features:

• School
  • Hospital
  • Mosque
  • Jogging Tracks
  • Family Parks
  • Children Play Area
  • Gated Community
  • CCTV Cameras Security Surveillance

Conclusion:

Saima Villas Karachi is a marvelous project for small families wanting to get settle in calm at the same time masterly crafted housing scheme – where all modern facility are available. Furthermore, Saima Villas also fulfilling all the prerequisites required as a foundation for any new real estate project to become a success in future.

1. Faizan left a comment on April 18, 2015 at 7:39 am

Kindly advise plots size with payment schedule

urgently please and also confirm last date o booking.

Faizan

2. Pervaiz Ahmed left a comment on April 27, 2015 at 12:00 pm

please send me payment plan for saima lastest project with Name of saima villas

3. S.M Hassan left a comment on April 30, 2015 at 6:10 pm

Dear,

I would request you, if possible send me the complete payment schedule for 240 yards Villa so that I can decide to invest in this project. ( saima elite villas malir cantt.

Thanks

S M Hassan

4. Irfan Sheikh left a comment on May 10, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Kindly advise plots size with payment schedule

5. syed ayaz hussain left a comment on May 23, 2015 at 6:12 pm

dear
    please send me saima villas payment schedule of 240. and 120 double unit. i am in KSA possible to booking from here. please guide me

+966 593525955
    ayazhussain104@gmail.com

best regard
    S.Ayaz Hussain

6. Mehar mehmood left a comment on May 31, 2015 at 2:46 pm

Please inbox me the schedule of payment of saima villas beside alhabib restaurant of 160 yard banglows

7. Syed zia mahmood left a comment on June 12, 2015 at 7:41 am

Hi, Kindly share with me the price schedule of 240 sq.yd categories villas. I am in Dubai and need to make home for family. Regds,

8. Sacha Aadmi left a comment on July 20, 2015 at 2:07 pm

This must be a fake project because they are not disclosing the orice and payment schedule to customers
    none of their advertisements in newspapers and internet mention the payment plan
    donot invest in this fake project

9. syed akhtar ali left a comment on July 21, 2015 at 6:07 pm

I want 240 yard payment schedule

Thanks

10. Irfan left a comment on July 28, 2015 at 6:15 am

Please sent me 120/160 yd payment schedule with/without loan….. thx

11. Mazhar left a comment on July 29, 2015 at 11:05 am

Can some one mail me plz the paymenet details & Schedule at my email address dfengr@hotmail.com

Thanks

12. amin left a comment on July 29, 2015 at 11:11 am

send me all details and price of all units and payment schedule tks

13. Salam
    May I know all the details about 120, 160, 240. I am more interested in 240 yard, please send me payment schedule and when will it handover.

14. Muhammad Aqeel left a comment on August 3, 2015 at 9:36 am

dear
    please send me saima villas payment schedule of 120 double unit. i am in KSA possible to booking from here. please guide me

aqeel.sb@gmail.com

best regard
    M.Aqeel

15. adeel left a comment on August 13, 2015 at 5:28 pm

please tell me the price of 120 yards of single story.

16. Syed Afaq left a comment on August 13, 2015 at 8:59 pm

Kindly send me details of 160 yds. villas with payment schedule.
    Thanks,

17. shafaat left a comment on August 14, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Please send payment scheduled urgently of 240 sq SAIMA VILAS

18. sanaullah solangi left a comment on August 16, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Thanks

19. muhammad left a comment on August 16, 2015 at 4:35 pm

Assalamualikum please me the price and plot schedule and last of the booking.tnx

20. waseem ahmed left a comment on August 18, 2015 at 5:38 pm

please give me a 120 yards villa total payment and also give payment schedule

21. M.Shaheen Iqal left a comment on August 21, 2015 at 11:20 am

Dear,
    I am interested to book a 120 sq yard Villa, please send me the details as well as payment schedule
    regards
    M.Shaheen iqbal

22. Mansoor Ahmed left a comment on August 22, 2015 at 6:52 pm

kindly send me price schdule and plan of the bunglows.

23. malik faisal anjum left a comment on August 25, 2015 at 5:36 am

hi,pls send me payment shedule 120 sq.yds thanku

24. Imam Arif left a comment on September 3, 2015 at 6:44 pm

I want to know about the payment schedule of 120 yds bangalo and plot both and when will this be able to be resident.

Thanks,