It’s not difficult to have a PayPal account in Pakistan. Many of the foreign vendors, buyers, clients and companies prefer to pay you through PayPal. If you still are deprived from the benefits of PayPal, then you must read this guide on PayPal in Pakistan, and learn how you can make a verified PayPal account in Pakistan. So, once you have earned enough bucks from a freelancing site that meets the minimum threshold to pay you and withdrawn the money in your PayPal account, the next thing is to somehow convert that money into Solid Cash.
Well, today I am going to share three different methods, two of which are quite easy and simple, while the third one is a bit frustrating but is dominant of the later.
1) Withdraw Money from PayPal using Payoneer
To withdraw Money from PayPal in Pakistan using Payoneer, you first have to make an account on Payoneer and order your MasterCard. Afterwards you’ll be verifying your PayPal using Payoneer, and attaching the US payment service account with PayPal account. Next you have to follow the below steps:
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click on withdraw money.
- On the next page you’ll see the US Bank account that you’ve already attached to your PayPal.
- Unfortunately, through this method you can only withdraw $500 per month. So, if the payment exceeds $500, you have to wait for another month to withdraw the remaining amount. In this case there is a risk that PayPal might limit your account and you might possibly lose your money. However, if you use your account properly, nothing will happen as such.
- Once done, PayPal will load your Payoneer account within 3-5 business days. PayPal will also deduct 2-3% withdrawal fee.
2) Withdraw Money from PayPal by Exchanging
If the money in your PayPal is over $500 and you need to withdraw all at once, you can utilize the services of a trusted PayPal exchanger.
How Exchanging is done?
- Let us suppose you have $1000 in your PayPal and you need to withdraw all of the money. Of course, we can’t withdraw in Payoneer as PayPal limits us to $500 per month.
- Now, find a trusted PayPal/e-Money exchanger.
- He’ll offer you a rate of 92-95 PKR per dollar. Now you may ask why he isn’t giving the current dollar rate. Basically, he deducts his fee for exchanging your money and also securely transacting the cash in your Bank account.
- Finally, you will send $1000 to the PayPal account of e-money exchanger, and he’ll send you cash after deducting his reasonable fee.
3) Foreign Help
If a friend or a family member of yours is a resident or lives in a foreign country where PayPal services are open, you can request him for a valid PayPal account. Whenever you receive money from freelancing sites in PayPal, your friend or family member can easily withdraw the entire sum in their local bank accounts.
Now, you can request them to send the cash via Western Union or give an International Transfer to your local Bank account.
I hope you’ve got some handy ideas on Withdrawing Money from PayPal in Pakistan. All you have to do is implement any of these 3 methods, which you think suits you the best.